The Northeast Regional Rehabilitation Housing Loan Program is a zero (0%), deferred payment, income limited, home repair program provided to assist homeowners with essential home repairs. The program is administered by GEODC and all repairs completed by State of Oregon licensed contractors. The goals of this program are to alleviate health and safety concerns, conserve and improve existing moderate housing, encourage energy conservation and the revitalization of neighborhoods.
Funds are subject to availability.
- Homeowner must meet qualifying income level.
|Household Size||Morrow County||Umatilla County|
- Homeowner must occupy property. (no rental properties)
- Homeowner must have sufficient equity in the property to secure the loan.
- Property must be located within Morrow or Umatilla county.
- Repairs must not exceed 50% of the county assessed Real Market Value (RMV) of the property
- Manufactured homes must be newer than 1978.
- Property cannot be located within a flood zone.
- Homeowner must maintain hazard insurance equal to the value of the property until the loan is repaid.
Eligible Repair Examples:
- Health and Safety Concerns: Lead or Asbestos Removal, Structural Repairs.
- Electrical, Plumbing, Heating System Repairs, Replacements, or Upgrades.
- Roofing Repairs or Replacements.
- Weatherization: Siding, Windows, Doors, Insulation.
- Handicap Accessibility
There is no obligation and all information is confidential. To find out more about the program or to get assistance with the online pre-application submission, please contact Judy Moore at 541-612-7090 or email@example.com.
Or you may download, print, and return a completed form, click here to download the PDF version.